☆Ms International 2012 Janet Brink☆

WOW,  all I can say, what an honor it is to be the International Crown Winner 2012 at Classic with Style.  This was an amazing show and so happy to be a part of it.  All the costumes and styling were the very best, everyone out did themselves for a spectacular show, and I hope many of the new models here appreciated the time and work that went into this pageant and will aspire to be here on stage with us.  Win or lose, it is a wonderful experience that every model should try at least once, so many of you are blessed with creativity, this is a great chance for you.

I have been here almost a year now, and feel like an 'Old Timer', so many new models around.  Many of you know I have graduated from several schools, and a professional model at many places.  But read my profile, you will see how proud I am of the Classic with Style school, and I tell everyone about us.  There is no place in Second Life where you have the opportunities you have here, no school in Second Life with this approach to modeling, the continuing help and training long after you have graduated, the daily events, the weekly shows, we have it all here.  It is up to you to take advantage of the wonderful program here.

Again, I would like to thank Anrol and Steve, and the wonderful staff at Classic with Style, for all the help they have giving me, especially Anrol and Steve for providing the wonderful stages and runways to help me pursue my modeling career.  The teachers here are amazing they all continue to help me, and answer all of my numerous questions, you all have been wonderful to me, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

I am so honored to be a part of our wonderful family here at Classic with Style, so many people were a part of my winning today, as always my partner, Ziva Brinks, and all my wonderful friends.  I talked to many about my ideas, it helped so much for me to bounce my ideas around.  I want to thank everyone who contributed and helped me in so many ways, the warmth I felt from my many friends, was more important than the crown or the banner, thank you all so much.

Love and Kisses to all,
Janet Brink

No comments: