☆Ms Universe 2012 Liberty Lighthouse☆

OMG!!! I OMG!!! I am crying, thank you so much everyone, This crown means the world to me or should I say universe!! I am so honored to win the title of CWS Ms Universe 2012. I still can't believe I won. I am totally in shock. I want to say congratulate each and everyone that was with me in this pageant all you ladies did a wonderful job! Thank you Judges, Ms. Cristal Triellis , Mr. Steve101 McCullough and
Ms Lillou Merlins for taking time out from their busy schedules to be here. I want to say Thank you Sidney Abbot, Ladysunfire Erin and my sister Lizzylola Lighthouse for all the wonderful support. A big thank you to Ms Anrol and Mr Steve, Thank you both so much from the bottom of my heart for welcoming me into the CWS Family!! I am honored to be part of the CWS family. It is a honor to be crown Ms Universe 2012 Love Liberty Lighthouse


No comments: